Handy Nail Drill Machine
Great Tool for professional manicurist and Home use!
The easiest Gel nail polish remover
Multi-Use: Carving, Engraving, Routing, Grinding, Sharpening, Sanding, Polishing
DON'T MISS THE 54%OFF TODAY!
This is a 20000 RPM Professional Electric Handy Nail Drill Machine. The nail file can be used for natural or artificial nails. Lightweight and Portable! Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation.
An excellent selection of sanding bits, The sets with 6 optional standard metal bits/filing heads and 6 sanding bands, easy to change.
Thousand have been sold with 99.5% customer satisfaction!
This is our branded Handy Nail Drill Machine, we provide 100% Satisfy Guaranteed After Sales Service: Contact us If have any issues, we guarantee a 100% refund or replacement.
- Variable speed control: 3,000 RPM up to 20,000 RPM Handpiece
- The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails
- Directly connected to electricity, easy to carry around!!
- Light-weight design for precise operation!
- Suitable for pedicure and manicure.
- Quiet and smooth.
Product high lights
- Suitable for professional use, nail Salon, makeup studio, or home use
- Size: 16cm(L) x 2.4cm(Diameter of handpiece)
- Voltage: 110V
- Plug Type: US, AU, UK, EU Plugs.
- 1 x Electric Nail Drill Machine
- 1 x Power Line
- 6 Tools
- 6 Buffing tools
- Instruction manual
How to operate?
- Plugin the electric cord to the main electric outlet
- Select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the handpiece
- To secure the bits: push in the desired bit firmly into the hole
- To remove the bits: turn off the machine and gently pull the bit out
- Emery Tool (Use with the Sanding band): Shape nails and makes the edge smooth.
- Buffing Tool: Polishes Nail to a healthy shine, pushes back cuticles, and stimulates the growth of nails
- Shaping Tool: flattens and smooths extra thick nails and nippled surfaces.
- Fine Shapping Tool: Carves into corners and spots which are hard to reach
- Cuticle Pusher: removes dead skin. keeps cuticles neat and cleans up calluses
Safety Rules you should follow
- Always unplug the tool when you change accessory.
- Do not use near or place in water. If the motor falls into water, unplug immediately.
- Do not reach into the water.
- Do not touch the bit after use.
- The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask Always unplug it after use.
- When the machine is not in use, all tools must be stored in a dry location and keep out of children.
FITTING THE TOOL
CHANGE GRINDING HEAD
DIFFERENT TOOLS AND USE
Safe payments via Stripe® and Paypal®
Free Tracked Shipping!
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
First-Class Customer Service
FREE AND DISCREET SHIPPINGDue to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
For more information about shipping please visit our SHIPPING POLICY page.