100 LED Solar Lamp With 3 Modes
Fast charging - solar lights that are 5% faster than Monocrystalline silicon charging time
The place where the electric line is unreachable. So you have to look for a wireless solar light that illuminates my entire side, simply turned it into a stadium, and at night family can sit and enjoy the beautiful night.
- NEW UPGRADES - New Solar Safety lights upgrade 270° Wide-angle illumination, and wider solar panels (polysilicon) are 5% faster than regular solar charging.
- FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES - 100 LEDs provide better illumination, 1800mAH battery capacity Continuous lighting time can last a whole night. 3 modes to meet your different needs (with induction - glare, after induction leaving - low light, long low light)
- MOTION PIR - Solar Motion Sensor has a highly sensitive sense of 120 degrees and will illuminate as soon as motion is detected to provide safe, ultra-bright illumination.
- SUITABLE FOR - Solar outdoor safety night lights for walls, porches, garages, lawns, roads, drains, terraces. It can perform well under extreme weather conditions of storm and snow.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE - Install the Solar waterproof light in direct sunlight for optimum charging. The recommended height is 9-17 feet. Commit to a 30-day refund or exchange. Customer service within 12 hours.
- Product model: four-sided light 100LED
- LED specification: 100SMD2835 0.2W/PCS
- Light body material: PC+ABS
- Solar panel specifications: monocrystalline silicon 5.5V 1.43W
- Battery specification: 18650 lithium battery 3.7V 2200MAH with charge and discharge protection
- Output power: 3.2V/7W
- Charging time: 6 hours in the sun
- PIR sensing angle: 120 degrees
- Sensing distance: 8-10 meters
- Product size: 13*9.5*5CM
Suitable for any place
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How do I let my light work?
- We highly recommend you put it under direct sunlight on sunny days for around 8 hours to charge it. And test the function at night before installing it anywhere you want.
2. Does this need direct sun to charge or just daylight?
- It definitely needs direct sunlight but can charge with daylight too. But direct sunlight can make sure it gets enough energy to light up longer and brighter at night.
3. The light is solar only or can be connected with electricity?
- Solar only.
4. Is this easy to install?
- Yes, it's super easy to install. They give you the expansion bolts & screws so you only need a screwdriver to install. Or you can use the 3M tapes if you are putting it somewhere that won't get wet.
- When using for the first time, fully charge the solar light in direct sunlight for at least 7-8 hours.
- For the first time, please set the light mode first.
Safe credit/debit cards payments via Paypal® and Stripe®
Free Tracked Shipping!
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
First-Class Customer Service
FREE AND DISCREET SHIPPINGDue to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
For more information about shipping please visit our SHIPPING POLICY page.