SPECIAL OFFER TODAY!
NOW IT'S EASY TO DEFROST FOOD IN MINUTES! THIS IS THE BEST NATURAL AND SAFE WAY TO DEFROST FOOD
BUYING TWO DIFFERENT SIZES WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA!
Thawing food fast is now very easy. Stop spoiling your food by using a microwave and hot water that end up cooking your meat and foster the development of bacteria, not good for your health at all.
With this defrosting master, the tray saves you from the headache of forgetting to take the food out of the freezer ahead of time. Our tray is the solution to eliminate last-minute thawing frustration. You must try it!
Made from a special aluminum alloy with thermal conductivity of 20,000 times that of ordinary metals, our tray achieves a high-speed heat exchange, resulting in the fastest natural thawing. Defrost meat almost 6 times quicker than ceramic ware.
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF FROZEN FOOD:
- Poultry (turkey, chicken...)
- Fish (shrimp, salmon, white fish...)
- Pork (sausage, bacon...)
- Red Meat (steak, burger...)
Save your precious time using the Defrosting Tray Master, this tray keeps the original taste and nutrition of your ingredients. This is the hygienic way to defrost the food and simple to use.
HOW TO USE:
- Simply lay the frozen food on the tray and watch it thaw in front of your eyes.
- For a better result, allow as much contact as possible between the food and the tray, and flip the food halfway through defrosting.
HOU MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO DEFROST?
- Usually, it takes 15-16 min to defrost the food but it is depending on their size. Expect regular chicken breasts, steak, pork chops, etc... to defrost between 12-45 minutes - depending on their thickness.
- Defrost smaller food such as burgers, sausages, prawns, and bacon even faster!
- Material: Food Grade Aluminum Material.
- Through the contact of food with thawing plates using special environmentally friendly materials and processes, frozen foods are quickly thawed.
- Easy to clean! The special process makes the thawing plate easy to clean, non-stick oil.
- Easy to use, saving electricity and environmental protection! No need for other investments, save water and electricity.
- Principle: The thawing plate is a special alloy with thermal conductivity of 20,000 times that of ordinary metals, achieving high-speed heat exchange, allowing frozen foods to achieve the fastest natural thawing effect.
- Advantages: speed, short time, can effectively save the first choice time, and can maintain the original taste and nutrition of food, health, and hygiene. Corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Size: Full dimension: 11.6” x 8" (29,5 x 20,3 cm) Extra thick
- Cool to touch
- Suitable for any food.
Why buy the rapid thaws？
- Let’s be honest. Have you ever forgotten to take the frozen meat from the freezer in preparation for dinner, then either defrosted it in the microwave (partially cooking the meat) or scrapped your plans last minute and settled for fast food meals?
- Our Defrosting Tray will defrost frozen solid meats, vegetables, poultry, or fish in minutes.
- Leaving meat out at room temperature on a regular plate for a long period of time is unhygienic, allowing bacteria to spread and build up. Protect your family and friends from foodborne illness.
- The Defrosting Tray is using a special operation mechanism on Phase Change Inhibited (PCI) Heat Transfer Technology to thaw the food quickly ( up to 3x to 5x faster). No electricity, No hot water, No batteries. Simply set a flat piece of food and our Defrosting Tray goes to work.
- The energy reservoir will automatically replenish via thermal equilibrium with the ambient air through our patterned micro-fin.
- Made from food-safe aluminum, using liquid cold plate technology.
Note: If the defrosting tray is bent during transportation, please straighten it by yourself, and please be assured that it does not affect the use.
Safe credit/debit cards payments via Paypal® and Stripe®
Free Tracked Shipping!
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
First-Class Customer Service
FREE AND DISCREET SHIPPINGDue to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
For more information about shipping please visit our SHIPPING POLICY page.