PRO WAX™ KIT
This advance waxing kit can do hair removal yourself at home fast, efficient and cost-effective way
Skip the expensive day spa and save by investing in our Pro Wax Kit. Our Wax kit includes 1 Wax Heater (comes in multiple colors), 4 Free Wax Bean Bags and 10 smear sticks. Hundreds of customers can attest to our painless wax experience.
The best thing about it is that you can do it anytime from the comfort of your home! This is the perfect kit if you want to start your own wax routine or maintain it at a low cost!
- 70% Less painful than traditional wax
- A cheaper alternative to going to wax salons
- Wax heater heats wax in 10-15 minutes
- No harmful chemicals in our wax
- 360-degree heating for a uniform and fast wax meltdown.
- Temperature control and indicator light, safe, and efficient.
- The extra aluminum pot can be removed for easy cleaning with a handle.
- A ventilation cover can prevent the wax from contamination, keeping the wax lasts longer.
- Suitable for types of waxes, hard waxing, strip waxing, paraffin waxing, etc.
- Come with 4 pack of sweet-smelling scented hard wax beans, which are made from natural, safe, gentle, and non-irritating ingredients.
- Voltage: AC 110 V, 60HZ, US Heavy Duty PLUG
- Power: 100W
- Capacity: 400cc
- Weight 750g/1.65 lbs
- Size: 20*20*15.2cm/7.9*7.9*6.1in
- 1 * Wax Heater
- 3 * 100g Wax Beans
- 30 * Smear sticks.
HOW TO USE:
- Open Wax Heater
- Add wax beans
- Turn on wax heater
- Stir until all of the wax beans melt
- Apply wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth
- Let wax harden
- Pull Wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth
- remove remaining wax a repeat in a new area
WHERE TO APPLY:
This wax is safe to use in multiple areas of the body. Areas include but not limited to
- Legs/Bikini Line
- Upper Lip
BEFORE AND AFTER
- When applying this wax leave the edges slightly thicker for easy removal.
- Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
- The heat from the wax helps open up the hair follicle, making the removal procedure less painful. The wax is left on the skin until it hardens, which as it starts to cool down contracts and grips the hair.
- Due to this strong gripping action, the hair is pulled out directly from the root, and as the wax only adheres to the hair (rather than the skin), hot waxing is actually much kinder to the skin!
- Care Instructions: Store in low temperature
- Cleaning the wax pot while it is still warm is much easier than when it completely cooled down.
- Turn the electric wax warmer off, unplug it and let the wax stay until the wax pot is not hot and safe to touch. Put a few drops of fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot/ machine as well as the rim.
- The oil will dissolve the wax and it simply disappears. Any oily residue left behind can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth. Using oil will also prolong the life of your wax pot or machine.
The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
99DOLPHIN'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards or PayPal®
- We use safe PayPal & Stripe payment gateway
- 30 Day Money-back guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the 99DOLPHIN'S official store - So send us an email at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world. For more information please visit our SHIPPING POLICY page.