Clock Fan with Real Time Clock and Temperature Display
This is a very innovative and creative way to keep watch on time and get some cool winds when you are at your work
- This item is ideal for desktops and laptops, simply plug in any USB port on your laptop or PC without installing a driver.
- Gently adjust the flexible neck to position the cool breeze anywhere you wish.
- PVC soft fan blades are safe to use and the gooseneck is flexibly bent.
- This item is super compact and lightweight.
- It works on simply USB power supply
- Convenient OFF and ON switch and easy to set up the time.
How do set up the time?
- Simply Plug into a USB port and press the ON/OFF switch to turn fan on and to activate the clock display.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button until minute hand starts blinking.
- Setting the hour hand: Continue to hold ON/OFF button to set the hour hand.The clock will spin clockwise fast,release the button just before the correct hour.
- Setting the minute hand: After the hour is set,the minute hand will flash,Click the ON/OFF button to move the minute hand forward to the correct time.
- Leave for 6 seconds and the time is set.
- USB powered
- Flexible gooseneck
- Quiet electric motor
- Soft blades for safety
- Working Volt: DC 5V
- Working current: ≤350mA
- Product length: 40cm
- Switch: key switch
- Fan diameter:88mm
- Weight: 54g
- Keep your hair, face, and eyes away from the rotating fan blades.
- In order to protect your USB port from damage, be careful not to press hard to the USB connector when adjusting the flexible neck.
- When the fan is moving keep children under 3 years away from the product.
- Please turn off the fan when you do not use it.
- Give it a break after 4-5 hours working. It will prolong the service life.
Safe credit/debit cards payments via Paypal® and Stripe®
Free Tracked Shipping!
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
First-Class Customer Service
FREE AND DISCREET SHIPPINGDue to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
For more information about shipping please visit our SHIPPING POLICY page.